1. Where do you go if you find yourself on the opposite side of an issue than the current Elbert County government?
2. Does winning an election mean you govern only those who see things your way?
3. Should we remove the term “representative government “ from all of Elbert County documents and replace it with “hand-picked government?”
4. Would Chris Richardson be satisfied with this logic, if he found himself at odds with a sitting BOCC or if he felt his government was not listening to him?
5. Does being marginalized and disregarded merely because you hold an opposing view to a sitting BOCC mean you should have no voice?
You will notice, I did not use the name of any political party. Let me assure you that many of the voices whom this BOCC is trying to silence belong to the historically dominant party here in Elbert County and they are being ignored as well. Welcome to the concept of authoritarianism in our own backyard.
View the Channel 9 News Video